Friday, April 10, 2009

My first Ever Pay Cut..

Received my pay slip yesterday. There it is, my first pay cut. My company decided to cut 10% [ Arrgghh!!! ] off my salary starting this month to help itself recover from current global economy meltdown. I'm not gonna complaint like few around me. Come on, when times like this, we should be glad that we still have a job! So, grow up.. stop bitching about it. However, 10% for me it's a huge thing, and because of that, I had to change little things in my life.

* Only 1 Movie per month. This is pretty hard because summer is just around the corner and this is the time when good movies are out!! Sigh...

* Only 1 fast-food visit per month.

* Only 2 or less PS2 CDs. :( :( :(

* Less frequent visit back to hometown.

And when I thought the pay cut was the worst thing that can happen, car park vendor near my office increased their rate. From RM7 to RM 9!!! Sigh.. I still remember when I first started off with this company 5 years ago, it was only RM5.
There goes my budget for PS2 CDs..

Saran

No comments: